With the Government advising against non-essential travel, we wanted to give you peace of mind that we’re still permitted to operate and attend all gas/electrical emergencies as all our engineers are classified as Key Workers and therefore deemed as an essential service.
Read the Government’s full ‘stay at home’ coronavirus advice here.
We’re continuing to respond to the latest government and public health advice to protect the health and well-being of all our customers and colleagues.
What we’re doing:
1. We’re still able to attend gas and electrical emergencies at home
All our engineers are following government guidelines to keep you safe when they attend your home – they’ve been asked to:
- • Always keep two meters away from customers.
- • Use latex protective gloves
- • Use hand sanitizing gel
- • Wear a protective mask.
What to do if you have an emergency
- • Call us on +442033188667 as normal
- • If you’re self-isolating with either confirmed or possible coronavirus (yours or a member of your household) – please let us know when you call us
- • When our engineer arrives, please keep a safe distance of at least two meters away
- • Please be understanding in these difficult times – we’re doing everything we can to keep customers and colleagues safe and keep our services running as usual